1. How does your product use or challenge conventions AND how does it represent social groups or issues? Script: The first question here is “how does your product use or challenge conventions AND how does it re present social groups or issues?” In response to the first part of the question I would say: This product uti lizes common conventions in horror movies. Example s of this include the camera angles, shots, movements, editing, and sound. The movie was mainly based around wide shots, POV shots, over the shoulder shots like the one that you see here in the right corner , and extreme close-ups. The editing incorporated many fade ins to a dd suspens e and create an uneasy atmosphere , directed to wards the audience. This is to ensure that watchers are engaged, and almost feel as if they are in the movie. The daunting music also added to the desired sensation. The main character was vividly distraught throughout the entire movie. With this,...
I Can See You (Taylor's Version) CAMS - Establishing shot: Mysterious van sitting outside of an unmarked building Close up: Of a girl looking at all of the costumes, sees one from her and Taylor's first meeting, signifies importance of saving a friend. Two shot: Two people seen in a vault, trying to find something while hiding from people Tracking: Follows them down the stairs, getting closer to rescuing Taylor Pan: Compares two sides of the story, the rescuers and the rescued Zoom: Girl lighting the torch, final touch of escape Wide: Van driving away, successful mission, but ends on scary aspect as it indicates someone is still watching them ...
Hey blog, I am back! I can't even express how excited I am for this music video. Between getting to work with my classmates, and jamming out to Taylor Swift, I couldn't imagine what wouldn't be entertaining about this assignment. On Monday, the filming process will begin. This is because my schedule is backed up over the weekend, and luckily my group mates are understanding of that. But, back to Monday, as I said before, it is going on in the mall. So, I will drive there and for about an hour and a half get the shots that are needed. I am wearing an everyday outfit, as I am the "victim". This outfit will most likely consist of leggings, tennis shoes, and a T-shirt. By doing this it will ensure to the audience that I am in no part aware of the situation around me. Therefore, not only will my outfit be normal, but so will my makeup. I plan to stay in one area of the mall in particular, so I am not wandering around aimlessly. But, again I am figuring that out as ...
Comments
Post a Comment